100 university students, researchers, and graduates selected from hundreds of applications from over 50 universities have the opportunity to form multidiciplinary teams, define a problem, create a business model, and then validate the project on the market; all while accompanied by over 50 experienced mentors.
It all starts on April 4th with the composition of the teams (you can apply alone or with a team). The training continues through May with online and in person meetings on subjects such as problem identification, lean management, customer discovery, business model, MVP and investor pitch. The program culminates in June with the pitch testing. Meetings take place on Mondays from 6-7:30 and Thursdays from 4-7.
Dock3 Training Calendar
- Monday April 4th: Team building
- Thursday April 7th: Team building on the ground
- Monday April 11th: Startup basics
- Thursday April 14th: YCombinator startup presentation
- Tuesday April 19th: Speed dating
- Thursday April 21st: Game zone
- Tuesday April 26th: Lean Management
- Thursday April 28th: Problem Identification
- Monday May 2nd: Customer Discovery
- Thursday May. 5th: Qualitative Interviews
- Monday May 9th: Lean metrics
- Thursday May 12th: MVP
- Monday May 16th: Business model
- Thursday May 19th: Business model lab
- Monday May 23rd: What do investors expect from a pitch?
- May 26-27th: 1° Pitch Test
- June 6-7th: 2° Pitch Test
- June 16-17th: 3° Pitch test
Dock3 Demo Day takes place on June 28th, where the best teams from the program will present themselves to the public for the first time. A jury made up of dozens of entrepreneurs, investors and managers will judge the competing teams, and will elect the best 6 to join an accelerator with Peekaboo and LVenture; as well as recieving €8,000.
Copyright © 2023.
All rights reserved.